State Career Cluster Pages
Programs of Study
Statewide Programs of Study
Approved statewide CTE Programs of Study information is available on the TEA website, including “at-a-glance” spreadsheets with coherent course sequences, an overview of programs of study, and course alignment recommendations.
Careers in the Military
Follow the links below to teaching resources.
- Advanced Instrumentation and Electrical
- Applied Mathematics for Technical Professionals
- Career Preparation I
- Foundations of Energy
- Introduction to Instrumentation and Electrical (Innovative Course)
- Introduction to Process Technology
- Occupational Safety and Environmental Technology I
- Occupational Safety and Environmental Technology II
- Oil and Gas Production I
- Oil and Gas Production II
- Oil and Gas Production III
- Oil and Gas Production IV
- Petrochemical Safety, Health, and Environment
- Practicum in Energy
- Project-Based Research
Energy teachers should get involved in at least one career and technical education (CTE) professional association. They are excellent sources of career cluster-specific teaching tools, ideas, networking, and mentors.
The following associations are related to energy careers: