State Career Cluster Pages
Programs of Study
Statewide Programs of Study
Regional Programs of Study
Approved statewide CTE Programs of Study information is available on the TEA website, including “at-a-glance” spreadsheets with coherent course sequences, an overview of programs of study, and course alignment recommendations. Regional CTE Programs of Study approved region information is also available on the website.
Careers in the Military
Navigate the Careers in the Military website for related military occupations to this career cluster
Source:Careers in the Military
Follow the links below to teaching resources related to this career cluster.
- Scope and Sequence
- Lesson Plans
- Programs of Study
- Course Pages
- Diversified Manufacturing I
- Diversified Manufacturing II
- Introduction to Welding
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology I
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology II
- Metal Fabrication and Machining I
- Metal Fabrication and Machining II
- Practicum in Manufacturing
- Practicum in Manufacturing/Extended Practicum in Manufacturing
- Precision Metal Manufacturing I
- Precision Metal Manufacturing II
- Precision Metal Manufacturing II Lab
- Principles of Manufacturing
- Welding I
- Welding II
- Welding II Lab
Manufacturing teachers should get involved in at least one career and technical education (CTE) professional association. They are excellent sources of career cluster-specific teaching tools, ideas, networking, and mentors.
The following associations are related to careers in manufacturing:
- Association for Career and Technical Education
- Career and Technology Association of Texas (CTAT)
- Texas Industrial Vocational Association (TIVA)
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) provides workforce development services and resources to Texas employers and job seekers.
Take a few moments to bookmark the following TWC resources to explore later:
No Subcontent exists.